FBLA Learning Center
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVEN'T LOGGED IN!
In order to access the majority of the Learning Center, you'll need to login. You can do so by clicking the blue login button in the top right hand corner of the page and using your my.FBLA Membership Database credentials.
About the Business Achievement Awards
The Business Achievement Awards are an individual achievement award program for FBLA High School members. Participating students have the opportunity to enhance their leadership skills, expand their business knowledge, contribute to their local communities, and earn recognition by immersing themselves in their school and communities.
- Contributor Award (Level One) - Members are introduced to the foundations of FBLA and learn how to best take advantage of the opportunities available to members.
- Leader Award (Level Two) - Members learn the fundamentals of leadership and explore their personal leadership style.
- Advocate Award (Level Three) - Members have the opportunity to select a business skill or content area that they would like to further develop. Once completed, members have the choice of continuing on to the Capstone Project or selecting a new business skill or concept to earn an additional Advocate Award.
- Capstone Award (Level Four) - Participating members will design, complete, and reflect on a project that solves a real-world problem.
BAA Recognition Deadlines
- Please reach out to your state leaders for state deadlines.
- Deadline for Capstone Award NLC Recognition & Competitive Review: May 3, 2023
- Deadline for General NLC Recognition (any BAA Awards): June 1, 2023
*NOTE: Students may continue to work on their awards after these deadlines but will not be recognized at NLC if they have not completed at least one BAA award level.
- Click the green Register button below the program you would like to register for.
- Once redirected to the my.FBLA Membership Database, purchase the product for yourself.
- Click the blue Continue button to return to the Learning Center to access the program.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Click the button below to access the Learning Center Knowledge Base in the FBLA Helpdesk.
Can't find the answer to your question? Click 'Submit a request' in the top right corner of the FBLA Helpdesk to submit a ticket to the FBLA team.